Ready for a fun and artistic approach to quilting? Combine simple stitching with the drama of Ankara/African prints in your own unique way, for a dazzling effect we like to call "Organized Chaos"! The look is random, yet the approach is fairly deliberate, and easy to learn.
In this scrap-busting class, you will:
- Use the quilt-as-you-go string piecing method
- Mix and match the colors and patterns with confidence
- Learn tips to simplify the block building process
- Find out why Lisa incorporates upholstery fabrics into her quilts
- Try two simple yet effective faux-binding methods
- Discover at least eight more project ideas beyond the wall quilt.
Of course, the key to the look is having a wide VARIETY of African prints to pull from! If your stash needs a boost, try our jelly rolls, each with 50 DIFFERENT strips - no repeats!
ZOOM Link will be sent upon registration!